“People here are very kind”
– Why did you decide to study in Russia?
– There is a contract between my country and SUSU thanks to which I got the opportunity to study here.
– Why did you choose SUSU?
– At first, my country chose the university for me, but then I myself decided to stay here and continue my education by going for master’s degree.
– Tell us about your impressions of SUSU.
– I like being here; I like teachers, employees, even the security staff. At first, it was difficult for me to study Russian language, but thanks to my teachers and friends, now I can speak Russian.
– Do you like our city?
– People here are very kind and good. I like them.
– What are you planning to do after graduation?
– I would like to stay here, to live and create a family, to work in my specialty.
– What are your hobbies?
– I like sport very much, especially football. We had our own team of international students; we even went to Moscow twice, participated in tournaments and showed good results.