Project Supervisor at SUSU
Dmitriy Vladimirovich Ulrikh
Director of the Institute of Architecture and Construction
Master Degree in Innovative Technologies in Energy Efficient Buildings for Russian & Armenian Universities and Stakeholders
The project will favor to achieving goals of the events for developing capacity in the sphere of education, connected with modernization, availability and internationalization of higher education, its compliance with necessities of the modern labor market and the society by means of developing and realization of new innovative programs in two participating countries: Armenia and the Russian Federation.
Plan of the project involves development of a master’s degree program in the field of energy-efficient buildings. The main focus of the program is targeted at economizing energy resources and protection of the environment.
The project supposes formation of the Project Board which will include a representative from each organization. In each partner country, a head organization will be assigned for supervising implementation of events of all partners in Russia and Armenia.
- University of Genoa
- Ural Federal University
- Tambov State Technical University
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia
- American University of Armenia
- “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi
- The Second University of Naples
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Engineering Academy of Armenia
- AE Consulting
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia
- TICASS Consortium
- European Civil Engineering Education and Training Association
- Atomstroykomplex LLC
- Research Center of Construction