The field of graduates' professional activity includes:
- Research and design (creation, transformation, preservation, adaptation, use) of the architectural environment, diverse spatial complexes and objects included in them, control over the project implementation;
- Performance of communicative, intermediary functions in relations between the customer, construction contractor, the local community and other interested parties in the formulation, explanation and promotion of design solutions;
- Participation in the process of research, design and organization of the design firm;
- Theoretical understanding of the prerequisites, methods, results and consequences of the formation of the architectural environment as a branch of activity, examination of design decisions;
- Pedagogical activity aimed at preparing and training in the design of objects and systems of the spatial environment, including its equipment;
- Integrated design of a harmonious, comfortable and safe architectural environment, spatial environments, systems and objects (development of design documentation);
- Performance of communicative, intermediary functions for the purposes of explanation and promotion of architectural and design decisions in the process of communication between the customer, construction contractor, users and stakeholders.
The objects of professional activity of graduates of the Bachelor’s degree program are:
- Spatial habitat of a person with its components (spaces of cities and settlements with architectural and design objects and engineering structures included in them, landscape-recreational complexes with their equipment and natural content, interiors of buildings and structures with their equipment) , equipped in accordance with the functional and technical and aesthetic requirements of the necessary design tools and systems (acoustics, color, lighting, temperature and humidity conditions, information, designed objects);
- Specialized functional and artistic complexes for equipping natural, urban and interior environment (information, communication, domestic comfort), exhibition objects of various significance and type, as well as digital, verbal, graphic, three-dimensional and other models of these objects necessary for searching techniques and means of sustainable development of the environment.
Types of professional activity:
- Artistic and aesthetic;