In spring semester of 2018, master’s degree students of SUSU will have a unique chance to complete supplementary English language courses FOR FREE in the workload of 72 hours and obtainment of a certificate on vocational enhancement.
The courses are going to start on February 12 of 2018 in the format of 4 in-class hours per week. Time and venue of the courses are determined upon an arrangement with the teacher.
- Course 1. English language for training for IELTS international exam.
- Course 2. Writing an article in English in the IMRAD format.
- Course 3. Spoken English. Elementary level.
- Course 4. Spoken English. Pre-Intermediate level.
- Course 5. Spoken English. Intermediate level.
- Course 6. Spoken English. Upper-Intermediate level.
In order to register, click the link and fill in the application form.
After forming study groups, coordinator will contact you and inform you about time and venue of the classes.
The courses are held within implementation of Project 5-100 programme for competitive enhancement at the university (Project М.2.1.1. “ Implementation of best language training experiences of Programme 5-100 universities”).
If any question, please come to room 446 of the Second university building at the Department of Modern Languages.
Telephone +7 (3512) 67 91 85.