South Ural State University encourages talented students by granting them substantial scholarships. A special signature scholarship gets granted to freshman students who get enrolled with high points for the Unified State Examination (EGE).
Signature scholarship — 10 000 rubles per month
The signature scholarship amounted 10 000 rubles per months gets paid within the first semester to freshman students who got enrolled with high EGE points, as well as to winners and prize-holders of Olympiads who get enrolled without passing exams, the winners of Zvezda Multidisciplinary Engineering Olympiad who get enrolled on the common basis (click to see details). The list of the scholarship holders will include Bachelor and Specialist students who got no less than 240 points when getting enrolled.
It is important to note that candidates for getting the signature scholarship are students studying on both state-funded and self-funded bases. Thus, contract students partially refund their expenses for half a year’s tuition fee.
The amount of points required to receive the signature scholarship at SUSU:
- 240 points — Engineering, Technology and Technical Sciences;
- 250 points — Social Sciences, Education and Pedagogical Sciences; Humanities; Arts and Culture;
- 340 points — Visual and Applied Arts;
- 420 points — Architecture.
Students enrolled on a state-funded basis receive substantial academic scholarship. In the first semester, Bachelors and Masters receive about 2 000 rubles per months; further on, depending on their academic performance, they can get awarded with an enhanced scholarship up to 28 000 rubles. They can also become candidates for more than 20 types of scholarships, including the Presidential Scholarship and scholarships granted by the Russian government, the Governor of the Chelyabinsk region, and many other.
Convenient terms of tuition fee payment
If university applicants want to get a prestigious degree but fail to get the number of points required for admissions on a state-funded basis, SUSU offers convenient methods of tuition fee payment. An applicant may:
- Paying monthly: 1/10 of a year’s sum till the beginning of each month. In order to get in the list of enrollment, a university applicant is enough to pay 10% of one year’s tuition fee till August 15 of 2019, having concluded an additional agreement. The agreement allows paying phase-by-phase, excluding payment of interests for bank credits;
- Paying once per semester: one half of a year’s sum is payable till August 15 of 2019, and the second half is payable till February 1 of 2020;
- Paying the whole sum for a year till August 15 of 2019;
- Paying through the Maternity Capital. For that, one needs to conclude an additional agreement at SUSU and submit the documents to the Pension Fund.
More details about admissions to SUSU are available at a special portal for university applicants.