Address: 76 Lenin prospect, Chelyabinsk, 454080
Room 225 of the Main building
Telephone: (351) 267-98-76
Irina Petrovna Savelyeva
Doctor of Sciences (Economics)
School of Economics and Management is the engine for breakthrough changes happening at SUSU.
The best scientific, academic and student traditions of the SUSU economic faculties are concentrated in this subdivision. The School of Economics and Management combines the professor and teaching body of the faculties of Economics and Management, Economics and Business, the Institute of Economics, Trade, and Technologies, and the International Faculty.
Within the School of Economics and Management, ambitious projects are being released for the first time in the Ural region, such as the zone of elite training for applicants with high marks on the EGE, and the zone for elite business education in MBA programs. Students of the SEM will be actively involved in the innovative business sphere of the university (youth business incubator, innovation center, virtual bank and stock market, and so on).
Among the most important advantages of the School of Economics and Management are – inclusion in the academic process such models and techniques of education as MOOC, LMS, E-learning, and the use of professional cases (Laboratory of Cases) within the academic process.
Students of the SEM will go through their education in an English-speaking atmosphere. At their disposal: English-speaking education programs and international, world-class economists. The School of Economics will realize dual degree programs with leading universities of the USA, China, Europe, and countries of the SCO. The SEM structure offers strengthened mathematic training of economists.
It will be possible to begin a career as an economist after the 9th grade. The SEM includes the Economic College, which offers training in programs based on secondary education programs.
Thanks to tiered financial and grant support, students can fully dedicate themselves to their education.
SUSU actively cooperates with international corporations (Emerson, Endress+Hauser), and the most dedicated and active students in the SEM will be able to begin their career during their education by completing internship in leading transnational companies.
The strategic goal of the School of Economics is not just to train economists and managers; it’s also to pass on the business spirit to students and educate a new breed of businessmen. This is possible only with the parallel, mutually beneficial development of science, educational techniques, and business.
The School of Economics and Management is:
- A zone of elite training for talented applicants with high marks on the EGE;
- Education by individual academic trajectories;
- Lectures by leading international professors and researchers;
- The formation of an English-speaking environment and implementation of English-language education programs;
- Dual Degree programs alongside other leading universities;
- The chance to receive elite business education as part of the bachelor’s and master’s program in business administration;
- The developed system of financial and grant support;
- The organization of internships and employment of students in the world’s leading high-tech international and Russian companies;
- Involvement of freshman students in the formation of the university’s innovative business environment (youth business incubator, innovative center, virtual bank and stock market);
- The use of innovative education models and techniques (MOOC, LMS, E-learning);
- The wide use of professional cases, business and organizational activity games for a new, innovative type of managers.
Structure of the School of Economics and Management
- Accounting, Analysis and Audit
- Information Technology in Economics
- Logistics, Economics and Management in Transport, Supply and Distribution
- Customs Affairs
- Innovation Management in Business
- Industrial Economics and Project Management
- Economics and Management in Construction and Land Planning Companies
- Economics and Management at Enterprises in the Sphere of Services, Recreation and Tourism
- Finance, Money Circulation and Credit
- Labor Economics and Human Resource Management
- Economic Theory, Regional Economics, State and Municipal Management
- Economic Security