SUSU and University Grenoble Alpes, city of Grenoble (France), launch the joint double degree programme in Economics and Management.
Senior students (the 4th year of the bachelor’s programme study and the 5th year of the specialist’s programme study) of SUSU of practically any field of preparation can participate in the programme.
Duration of the programme is 1 year. Mode of study is intra- and extramural or distance learning.
Upon the completion of the programme, two diplomas are awarded:
- Bachelor’s Diploma (Specialist’s Diploma) of SUSU;
- Diploma of the Bachelor of Economics and Management of University Grenoble.
Diploma of University Grenoble is awarded based on the transfer of disciplines mastered at SUSU and one year of being taught by the French teachers.
To participate in the programme, knowledge of the French language is required (for the intra- and extramural mode that implies 1 semester of study in Russia and 1 semester of study in France) or the English language (for the distance learning). Upon admission, no certificate of the language level knowledge is required.
Advantages of the Programme:
- Simultaneous obtainment of the national diplomas on higher education – Russian and French;
- Diploma of the Bachelor of Economics and Management (Licence en economie et gestion) allows to claim for free study at the Master’s Degree Programmes at any university of France and most of the EU universities;
- University Grenoble helps to register on the website of French universities graduates for the job search at a French company.
Cost of the programme: 1710 euros.
Applications for participation in the programme are accepted till October 10.
If any questions, please, contact office 161 of the University Main Building (Centre for International Education).