On July 6, 2018 a ceremony of awarding diplomas will take place in Sigma academic building 15:00 to 16:30 for 38 graduates of the Presidential Program on training management specialists in such fields as Strategic Management, and Project Management at an Enterprise.
The ceremony will be attended by SUSU Rector Aleksandr Shestakov, the Program graduates, Tatiana Yazovskikh – Deputy Head of the Governor’s Office and the Government of the Chelyabinsk Region – Head of the Civil Service Department of the Chelyabinsk Region Government, Deputy Chairperson of the Regional Committee for Organizing Training of Management Staff of the Russian Federation national economy organisations, employers.
At the ceremony diplomas of the Chelyabinsk Region Government will also be awarded to the graduates who were marked by the State Examination Board under the Best Defense nomination:
- Yulia Burtsaeva, JSC Trubodetal, Head of the Department for Planning and Controlling
- Sergey Ignatyev, SEIHO-MOTORS LLC, warranty engineer
- Maksim Kamyshev, ASPRO LLC, head of a sector
- Olga Marina, JSC Miass Machine Building Plant, Head of the Public Relations Group
- Oksana Mikhailova, Chebarkulskaya Ptitsa LLC, Personnel Director
- Konstantin Pakhorukov, PJSC Magnezit Group, open pit chief engineer
- Marat Rakhmankulov, PJSC Chelyabenergosbyt, Head of Plastovsky Site of Magnitogorsk Branch for Electric Energy Sales
- Viktoriya Timoshenko, PJSC Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works, Senior Manager
- Andrey Shelegov, PJSC Agregat, technical engineer of the 1st category at Technological Programming Bureau
The Presidential Program on training management staff for the Russian Federation national economy organisations is being fulfilled in Russia since 1997 following the Order by the Russian Federation President as of July 23, 1997. The Program’s strategic goal is facilitating the development of management for enhancement of competitiveness and efficiency of Russian enterprises in the context of the economy globalization. SUSU welcomed the first enrollees under the Presidential Program in 2000. In the course of successful fulfillment of the program more than 900 managers of various levels from the Chelyabinsk and the Chelyabinsk Region administrations took training at SUSU. All the Program’s graduates efficiently use the obtained knowledge and skills while solving current practical and strategical production tasks.